The Zenport Q Series V8 secateurs are designed for intensive commercial use, ideal for landscapers or arborist, arboriculturist. Ergonomically shaped, aluminum handles for superior strength while still remaining light and well balanced in the hand. Hard chrome plated blade – rust resistant and easy to wipe clean.
Unique ‘squeeze-to-open’ handle locking mechanism – simply press the handles together and the spring-loaded locking catch will open automatically. Secure shut with your thumb when finished cutting.
Urethane cushioning on each handle to ensure your hands are not placed under excessive stress. All Zenport replacement parts are compatible in performance and design with equivalent Japanese industry standard models.
Specifications; Length: 200 mm Weight: 220 g Cut: 20 mm
- Designed for intensive commercial horticulture use
- Ideal for landscapers or arborist, arboriculturist
- Ergonomically shaped, aluminum handles
- Handle design offers superior strength and ensures hands are not over stressed
- Light and well balanced in the hand
- Hard chrome plated blade
- Blade is rust resistant and easy to wipe clean
- Unique ‘squeeze-to-open’ handle locking mechanism, simply press the handles together
- Secure shut with your thumb when finished cutting
- Urethane cushioning on each handle
- Overall tool length: 7.87-inches (200 mm)
- Overall tool weight: 7.8oz (220 g)
- Maximum cutting capacity: .75-inches (20 mm)